Center for Advanced Research in Discrete Mathematics:
- Graph theory with applications to social, biological, physical, behavioral and cognitive sciences (signed graphs, Ramsey theory for graphs and digraphs, Self-complementary graphs and digraphs , Degree sequences of graphs ,well quasi-orderings, labeling of graphs and digraphs with and difference sets, Applications of these to bio-informatics, social and communication networks).
- Matrix theory; spectrum and singular values and Algebraic graph theory with applications to chemistry and bio-informatics.
- Coding theory, cryptography, encryption and cryptanalysis with applications using for example techniques of stegnography, combinatorial designs etc, to cyber security, Internet security, banking, e-commerce etc.
- Combinatorial optimizations and Combinatorics with applications to industry and national development.
- Designs and orthogonal arrays with applications to agriculture, medicine, cyber Security, cryptography and quality problems in industry
- Game theory with applications to Industry, Econometrics and Societal problems.
- Sample surveys and design of experiments with applications to national development and up gradation of Statistical Systems, with special reference to India.