ABOUT AIMSCS Library
The AIMSCS Library has rich collection of Books in the subject areas of Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Cryptography etc. The library also has rich collection bound volume journals, non-print materials such as CDs/DVDs and online access to e-journals. The Library support research and extension programs of the institute.
Library Working Hours
All working days: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Category of membership and loan period
Books will be issued by the library only to those who are salaried employees (Faculty/RA/SRF/JRF) of the Institute. Books will be issued according to their respective category but these are liable to recalled at any time.
|Employee||Max. No. Of Books to be lent||No. of Days to be lent per book|
|Student Column||2||15 Days|
- Book may be renewed for a further period provided there is no demand from other readers.
- If a book is overdue, payment per overdue day of Rs.10.00 will be charged and the amount will be recovered by the Institute from the salary of the employee.
- If a book borrowed is lost, the book has to be replaced with the original version (or) a later edition of the book
- The borrower is required to examine the books at the time of receiving them. The last borrower will be held responsible for any damage to the book borrowed.
- Bags, books and other personal property should be kept at a property counter at the entry point of library at their own risk.
- Every person who enters the Library shall sign on the Visiting register placed at the entry point of Library.
- Mobile phone shall be switched off while entering the Library.
- Silence shall be strictly observed in the Library.